Commercial Legal Counsel
Our client, a technology business, is looking to appoint a new legal counsel to lead their UK and Europe business from London. They are a highly successful subsidiary of a wider listed business and are looking for an experienced lawyer to work closely with the business and the wider legal function.
Our client is looking for:
- A UK qualified solicitor with at least five years' post qualification experience, benefitting from private practice training and in-house experience
- A lawyer with significant experience drafting and negotiating contracts and agreements for technology related contracts (including SaaS and software licensing) and general commercial contracts.
- A lawyer who will be responsible for supporting product and sales teams on transactions, partnership opportunities and commercial deals.
- You will be expected to have an understand of, and update the business on, regulatory changes including the GDPR (with support from a decided privacy team).
- You will also contribute to the legal strategy in regard to product development.
Our client is looking for a lawyer with excellent commercial awareness and interpersonal skills, as you will be interfacing with all levels of the business. You will be rewarded with a collaborative and supportive environment within a fast-paced business. The client will also reward candidates with a competitive salary, bonus and benefits.
For further information, or a confidential discussion, please contact Clare King at SSQ via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.