UK/Common Law Banking Mid/Senior Level Associate - Moscow, Russia
Common Law Qualified Banking and Finance Lawyer
3-6 years' pqe
Our client is a Magic Circle law firm with a well established and highly collegiate international network of offices. Ranked in Band 1 in Chambers Global across all practice groups for 2017 including banking, finance and restructuring, its Moscow office is known to be a well managed, and pleasant place to work.
Its dynamic Russian Banking and Finance Practice is consistently involved in cutting edge cross border transactions. Representing major European, and Russian banks, and multilateral institutions, it covers the full range of transactional work with a particular focus on trade finance, real estate finance and restructuring matters. It is well staffed with a combination of Russian and common law qualified lawyers.
Following an internal relocation, it is now looking to hire an additional mid to senior level UK/Australian/New Zealand law qualified lawyer into the team. Working alongside several other common law qualified lawyers on high level deals both in Russia and the wider region, you will enjoy a varied client-facing workload with high levels of autonomy.
Your profile should be as follows:
- English/Australasian qualified lawyer;
- Excellent academic history;
- From 3-6 years' experience in banking and finance at a well regarded law firm in London, Sydney, Auckland or another major financial centre;
- Russian language skills/prior Moscow based experience not required.
On offer is the opportunity to undertake a challenging career-defining role as a key member of the international team at a market leading international finance practice at a Magic Circle law firm in Moscow. In keeping with market standards, you will receive a generous expat compensation package well above City levels, plus a full monthly housing allowance, gym membership and an annual flight home, all at the low rate of 13% income tax.
Turner Marke is a niche legal recruitment consultancy, which focuses exclusively on legal recruitment assignments involving the Commonwealth of Independent States region. With a particular focus on the Moscow legal market, we are also expert in finding jobs for lawyers in Almaty, Kiev, London and other major European cities.
With ten years of specialist C.I.S. legal recruitment expertise, we are uniquely well placed to advise on current recruitment trends and legal vacancies in the region. Our remit covers all legal positions, from Newly Qualified Associate to Partner level and General Counsel appointments, both in private practice and in-house.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Middle East
- Commodities Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Middle East
- Emerging Markets Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Middle East
- General Banking (debt finance) Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Middle East
- Property Finance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Middle East