Russian or Ukrainian speaking Energy Lawyer - Paris
Major Energy Company seeks a Russian or Ukrainian speaking energy lawyer. Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the business on structuring complex physical commodity origination transactions, with a focus on Eastern Europe
- Developing and advising on new products for risk management services
- Drafting, amending and/or reviewing pre-transactional and transaction documents e.g. pitch documents, confidentiality agreements, term sheets, contracts etc.
- Managing the regulatory requirements relating to any new activities, with a focus on Eastern Europe
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and management of:
- Master Agreements (i.e. EFET, ISDA, IETA’s agreements) on various commodities and their derivatives (i.e. power, gas, CO2)
- other energy contracts (i.e. brokerage contracts, hedging services contracts, gas storage and transportation contracts, tolling agreements, intra-group contracts, gas origination contracts, …)
- Credit management documentation (e.g. netting agreements, credit support annexes, letters of credit and guaranties) and any ancillary agreements.