Securitisation/Structured Products Lawyer- Financial Institution
Major financial institutions seeks a securitisation/structured products lawyer. The derivatives and structured products legal team covers a broad range of structured finance transactions (including acquisition of residential mortgage and other ABS assets, and the related distribution structures such as securitisations, private placements and CLOs) as well as the full spectrum of derivatives. Responsibilities will include:
- Advising on the structuring, documentation and execution of a wide range of structured finance and derivatives products
- Advising on a variety of risk management and cross-border legal issues, in particular in relation to asset backed transactions across a range of asset classes
- Advising on the practical impact of regulatory reform to the structuring and distribution of structured products
- Assisting with the negotiation and drafting of transactional documents, including coordination with external counsel.
- 5+ years legal experience in a leading law firm or financial institution
- Strong structured finance experience with good knowledge of structuring and execution of asset backed transactions across a range of asset classes, together with the related regulatory background.
- Some experience of working with sophisticated derivatives