Legal Counsel - Commercial/IP- FMCG - 6-10+ PQE - Central London
An international FMCG company and owner of several well-known brands and operations across the globe is looking to hire an experienced Legal Counsel to join their growing team in Central London to advise on a range of commercial and intellectual property matters.
Reporting into the General Counsel, the role will involve a range of responsibilities including:
- Drafting and negotiating on a range of service, development and non-disclosure agreements.
- Identifying and mitigating legal risk, particularly in relation to IP, data protection and compliance.
- Advising on contractual agreements with service providers and supporting commercial managers.
- Providing legal advice on product development and testing including identifying regulatory compliance issues.
- Providing legal advice to the R&D function within the company.
The ideal candidate will have strong private practice training and between 4-8+ years PQE and either be coming from a Commercial/IP department or the successful individual will already be working in-house advising the business on commercial and some IP matters. Those with regulatory and product development experience will also be of interest. Whilst FMCG or pharmaceutical experience is highly desirable it is not essential.
For further information regarding the above please contact our exclusively retained consultant Oliver Rumsey on 020-7187-7476 or email@example.com
Apply for Legal Counsel - Commercial/IP- FMCG - 6-10+ PQE - Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly