Pharmaceutical Legal Counsel 5-10 PQE - Central London
A leading international pharmaceutical company is looking for an experienced legal counsel to join their diverse and growing team in Central London.
Reporting into the General Counsel the role will involve the following:
- Providing legal advice across business units.
- Drafting and negotiating a range of commercial contracts including distribution and supply agreements.
- Identifying and mitigating legal risk across the business.
- Managing external counsel and legal budget.
Candidates will also be expected to support the internal compliance function by providing legal advice in relation to:
- Corporate governance.
- Competition law.
- Anti-bribery and corruption and the UK Bribery Act.
Candidates will have good academics and legal training from a well-regarded law firm or in-house organisation. The ideal candidate will likely have 5-10+ years PQE. Whilst Pharmaceutical experience is desirable it is not a pre-requisite.
For information please contact Oliver Rumsey on 0207-187-7476 or email@example.com