Project Finance - Sub-Sahara Africa
US firm with established London office seeks to develop its projects infrastructure practice in respect of the Africa market and the need has arisen for a projects/infrastructure senior solicitor to join their Africa practice. They will consider senior associates/counsel who have started to develop strong client relationships in sub-Saharan Africa or existing partners with existing Africa practice. The practice focuses on the development, construction and financing of energy and infrastructure projects in the region. They advise sponsors, governments and financial advisers on the development of energy and telecommunications infrastructure and restructuring of industry participants. They also advise lenders and equipment lessors on the financing of power projects and investors on equity investments in energy sector projects. This would suit candidates seeking to focus heavily in the sub-Saharan African jurisdictions and candidates with relevant geographical experience as well as strong client connections in the region are sought.
More jobs like this
- Partner Private Practice Banking/Finance jobs in London (Central)
- Partner Private Practice Energy jobs in London (Central)
- Partner Private Practice PPP/PFI/Commercial projects jobs in London (Central)
- Partner Private Practice Commodities jobs in London (Central)
- Partner Private Practice Emerging Markets jobs in London (Central)