In-House Legal Counsel – Job based in Luxembourg
Deloitte legal team is known for its straightforward approach delivering legal advice and assisting other departments within the Firm to support the strong growth of our business. The delivery focuses mainly on recurring operations of the Firm to ensure legal advice and on the production of legal information supporting the management decision process. Additionally, our legal department is invited to provide a wide variety of ad-hoc activities related to reporting and participation to firm-wide projects.
You take pride in and are an expert at:
- Advising the business on a broad range of corporate, commercial and regulatory matters in providing comprehensive and pragmatic advice. Your clients primarily come from a very international environment and are active within commercial activities, business development or even the regulatory framework.
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing of general terms of business, business related agreements and legal documents with clients, suppliers and other business counterparts while mastering the highest level of risk mitigation for Deloitte Luxembourg.
- Solving a wide range of complex legal issues.
- Providing general legal advice on applicable laws and regulations and on all Firm policies and guidelines.
- Coaching of more junior members of the team.
To fit in the role, you also:
- Hold a Master’s degree in Law and have at least 4 years' relevant legal experience obtained in an “international environment”, in a law firm or as in-house legal counsel.
- Have a good knowledge of Contract Law and you ideally know about technology practice (software, web business, hardware component advisory matters, technology related intellectual property).
- Are self-motivated with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have the ability to manage a large number and variety of projects and to work independently.
- Have a proven experience with international oriented and demanding commercial, business development and regulatory environments.
- Are proactive and a results-oriented team player.
- Are capable to work accurately and in an organized manner with a strong attention to detail.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Fluent in English and in French. German will be an asset.
We want to hear from you! Join us and…
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Expand your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Enjoy flexible work arrangements
- Profit from our Global network for career opportunities
What impact will you make?