In-House Counsel, London HQ Asset Manager
Our client is one of the UK’s leading fund management companies. They provide investment services to both retail and institutional investors, have more than 7 offices globally, and the strategy agreed at their last exco meeting is certainly very exciting.
The vision for the legal team is that of a multi-disciplinary team of just 6 high calibre individuals providing advice on legal issues across the business. Everyone will be given the opportunity to work across all areas of law unless expressly requested to opt out. Areas of expertise can be broken down into:
- Fund Formation
- Trading Docs: ISDAs, GMRA’s, derivatives documentation, prime broker arrangements.
- Regulatory: EMIR, UCITS, AIFMD and MiFID.
- CMT: General contractual undertakings of the group.
- Corporate: M&A / JV / PE (as required)
You need solid experience in just one of the above areas (Corporate will require two).
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to broaden out their current legal experience within a highly profitable business, or simply someone looking to make a great in-house move.
Due to the nature of the role you will need to comfortable obtaining advice from external advisers, and liaising with internal departments.
For further information please contact Catherine Cook in confidence at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 20 7129 1221
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Solicitors 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Company/Commercial Solicitors 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Solicitors 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Funds Solicitors 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Hedge Funds Solicitors 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)