Corporate Banking Lawyer
Corporate Banking Lawyer
McCann FitzGerald is a premier corporate law firm, employing over 550 people. Our principal office is located in Dublin and we have overseas offices in London, New York and Brussels.
Our Corporate Banking Group, acting through our Dublin, London and New York offices, advises financiers, borrowers and purchasers on all aspects of corporate lending transactions.
With a particular current niche in the area of multi-layered financing in the context of developing finance. This group advises a number of alternative finance providers operating in the Irish market in relation to Ireland’s regulatory regime and the optimal structuring of their lending products.
We can offer you a high performance culture of team work and mutual support, and a broad diversity of work and clients.
The successful candidate will become part of a well-established team which engages in a variety of transactional and advisory work, including:
- Advising in relation to construction and real estate finance with a particular emphasis on financing transactions involving qualifying investor alternative investment funds (QIAIFs).
- Working closely with our Loan Portfolios Team in advising vendors and purchasers of loan portfolios together with the institutions financing those acquisitions and work, in conjunction with other members of our Insolvency and Restructuring Team, in relation to debt restructuring and related workout arrangements.
- Acquisition financing.
- Restructuring and insolvency.
- Mezzanine financing.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2+ years PQE with a particular focus on Corporate Banking.
- Strong drafting skills.
- Proficient research skills.
- A strong analytical ability.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills; the ability to manage a busy workload and meet client needs on a consistent basis.
- A keen interest in maintaining, developing and sharing relevant legal knowledge.
The successful candidate will:
- Have an excellent academic background
- Hold at least a 2.1 honours degree in any related discipline
- Be qualified as a solicitor Ireland and / or England and Wales
For enquires or further information on career opportunities at McCann FitzGerald, please phone our dedicated in-house recruiter Liz Giltinane on +353 1 6071713
Applications should be accompanied by a full curriculum vitae and e-mailed via the Apply button.
Apply for Corporate Banking Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly