Competition Lawyer (Banking and Finance)
Help us shape the future. Elevate is changing the way legal support services are delivered and we are looking for creative, innovative people who can help. If you are a client-focused professional who wants your creative and innovative ideas to make a difference, Elevate's team of legal service experts could be the right fit for you.
As a competition lawyer you will be dealing with merger control, investigations and litigation, supporting the Global Head of Competition Law and Head of Global Retail Banking Legal.
You might be the right person if you:
- Have a good working knowledge of commercial litigation and investigations.
- Have experience as a commercial lawyer negotiating contracts, preferably on customer side.
- Are proficient in relevant technology, particularly commercial contract management.
Specifically you will be:
- Providing legal advice and support to the banks retail team.
- Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts.
- Previous experience in a respected law firm or financial institution.
- Excellent business soft skills.
- 4+yrs PQE in commercial law.
Skills for Success:
- Strong drafting and negotiating skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Sharp analytical mind.
- A deal maker attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great understanding of the current market and finger on the pulse with new technology and the types of agreements needed.
- Law degree from a reputable university.