My client, an international luxury brand is looking for a permanent in-house trade mark paralegal, to join their global trademarks team.
This is a permanent role and will be a good fit for an experienced trade mark paralegal. Ideally, the right candidate will have some good experience handling a large portfolio of trademarks.
- Coordination of the IP Data Management System which includes working with other teams internationally
- Database management and data entry
- Case handling for trademark infringements
- Registering and renewing trademarks
- Ad hoc trade mark and IP paralegal duties
Candidates of interest:
- Experienced paralegals – in–house experience handling a large trademark portfolio or a trademark paralegal coming from private practice
- Excellent organizational skills and able to prioritize work
- Strong attention to detail and able to produce written work free from spelling/grammar mistakes
- CITMA Trademark Administrators course is preferred but not required
The role offers competitive salary and you will work closely with the Senior IP Counsel and Head of Trademarks.
If you are a trademark paralegal interested in a role with a recognized luxury brand, do get in touch with Sylvia Mueller – Sylvia.Mueller@ssq.com or call +44 020 7187 7400.