Senior Litigaiton Paralegal
My client is a leading UK law firm that is looking to recruit a Senior Litigation Paralegal on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 18 months of prior experience gained working in the litigation department of a leading City practice.
This is a standalone role to focus on the project management of one or two cases at any one time and you will therefore be given the opportunity to get to know matters in great depth and to work alongside highly skilled Partners to ensure progression of the case.
The ideal candidate will have previously gained experience in planning, managing and executing projects and cases and will have experience in the following responsibilities:
- Running and calibrating complex searches and algorithms on e-disclosure software, particularly Kroll and/or Relativity software
- Managing data extraction and document review
- Managing data rooms, data collection and e-discovery review platforms and analytics
- Document production and preparation of disclosure lists, interview bundles and cross-examination bundles
- Analysing data to prepare early case assessments
This is a senior level position that will command high level responsibilities and therefore this is a brilliant opportunity for a Paralegal looking to further their career. A competitive salary, overtime and benefits package will be offered in return.
To discuss this position in more detail, please contact Rachael Monteiro at SSQ on +4420 7187 7406 or email email@example.com