eNL London & South East
Tel: 0207 183 8586
About eNL London & South East
eNL London & South East
eNL’s London & South East team manages the recruitment of legal staff across a variety of sectors. With a strong presence within the private practice market, we also boast specific expertise in relation to public sector and in-house appointments. Our sector specialist consultants provide first rate market knowledge within their geographical location and individual markets.
Gemma Jones – Director
Gemma joined eNL in 2006 and has a recruitment career that spans over 15 years. As a Director at eNL, Gemma is instrumental in driving the business forward and ensuring that eNL remains a recruitment partner of choice amongst law firms and commercial businesses.
- Gemma joined eNL as a Senior Consultant and has progressed her career to a Director of the business.
- Gemma has extensive hands-on experience in the legal market, specifically focused on the London and South East region and is recognised for providing practical, honest and realistic advice to both job-seekers and potential hirers.
- She works in partnership with key private practice firms across the South East, helping them to deliver on their overall growth plans, both with strategic senior hires and more junior staff. Her legal and recruitment knowledge means that she is the “go to” person for many of her clients, not just for recruitment enquiries but for general advice on changes and development in the market, salary advice and internal staffing issues.
- A quality driven, manager of people, she ensures that eNL delivers a consistent high level of service to clients and candidates in the legal market.
- A credible and respected Senior Recruiter and Business Director, Gemma is a Certified Recruitment Professional (CertRP) and Member of the Institute of Recruitment Professionals (MIRP).
Rebecca Barry – Operations Director
Rebecca has worked within the legal recruitment sector since 2001. Promoted to Associate Director in 2007 and Operations Director in 2010.
- Rebecca’s client list includes a selection of the UK’s Top 200 law firms including leading regional firms in the Midlands and South East as well as national and mid-tier practices in central and west London.
- Assists in the delivery of strategic growth plans.
- Provides expert advice to Lawyers and Partners looking to make directional career moves.
- Recognised for delivering recruitment advice that is both knowledgeable and bespoke to meet individual needs.
- Commercial in approach and mindful of the wider impact that the wrong hire/move can make to an individual or law firm.
- Certified Recruitment Professional (CertRP) and Member of the Institute of Recruitment Professionals (MIRP).
- Graduate of the leadership programme and Common Purpose.
- 2012 Chair of Birmingham Young Professional of the Year.
- Shortlisted 2012 IRP Awards for 'Best Contribution to the Community’.
Rachel Smith - Consultant
Rachel is an expert Consultant specialising in legal recruitment on a permanent basis across London and the South East.
- An accomplished recruiter, Rachel is focused to deliver honest and commercially focused advice.
- She has been working in the legal recruitment marketplace since 2008 and has built up in depth commercial knowledge.
- Committed to building close relationships with both candidates and clients to provide them with innovative solutions to their search requirements.
Pasquale Agatiello – Senior Consultant (In-house)
A specialist recruitment professional since 2000, Pasquale has worked for some of the most reputable global recruitment organisations in the world. He specialises in in-house legal recruitment across the EMEA region.
- Works across all sectors including; banking, financial services, manufacturing, FMCG, IT, telecommunications, energy, construction and engineering.
- Recruits at all levels from newly qualified Lawyers to Head of Legal, Legal Director, General Counsel and Company Secretary.
- Experienced in the full range of permanent recruitment solutions, including search and selection, contingency search and retained assignments.
Kaye Thumpston – Divisional Manager
Kaye is a Divisional Manager within eNL’s interim / locum division and has responsibility for the temporary legal recruitment team nationally.
- Kaye has been involved in legal recruitment since 2006 and has over ten years experience within the interim / locum legal professional market.
- Kaye is well placed to offer sound career advice, with a proven track record of supporting candidates moving into and around the temporary legal field.
- Educated to postgraduate level, including a first class honours degree and a distinction in her postgraduate legal qualification, Kaye has a thorough understanding of what clients require and has built up a strong network of contacts throughout the UK.
- Her practical and honest advice has resulted in a successful commercial reputation respected by both candidates and clients.
143 jobs with eNL London & South East
Private Client Paralegal, Hampshire - Launch your career in one of the leading firm's in the country - Call eNL on 0207 183 8586
Conveyancing Assistant, Hampshire - This Top 100 firm is looking to grow their team with the addition of an ambitious Conveyancing Assistant - Call...
Commercial Legal Secretary, Hampshire - 2+ years experience - Are you an experienced Legal Secretary looking for a new challenge? - Call eNL on 020...
Intellectual Property Lawyer, Hampshire, NQ-4 years' PQE - An exciting opportunity for a junior IP Solicitor or Trade Mark Attorney to join a lead...
Employment Solicitor, 3+ Years PQE, Southampton - A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Employment Solicitor to join a leading Top 150 l...
Residential Property Solicitor/Team Manager- This prestigious firm require a senior solicitor to develop and manage the Residential Property team. ...
Corporate Commercial Solicitor, London, 3-5 Years PQE - Genuine career progression on offer along with the chance to take high levels of responsibi...
Commercial Contracts Solicitor, 4+ Years PQE, Buckinghamshire - A new opportunity for an experienced Commercial Contracts Solicitor looking to secu...
Private Client Associate/Senior Associate, Milton Keynes - This progressive and determined practice continue to hold a key place within the regiona...
Commercial Senior Associate, 6-8 Years' PQE, London - One of the leaders within the market, this exceptional London Law Firm is seeking a Commercia...
Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive, Central London, 2+ PQE - An excellent opportunity to join the London office of this leading, regional ...
Construction Solicitor, Essex, 0-3 years' PQE - A new opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Construction/Dispute Resolution Solicitor to join thi...
Data Protection Officer, Liverpool - 16 month contract - Become a vital member of one of the most highly regarded firms in the UK - Call eNL on 012...
Commercial Solicitor, 12+ months' PQE - This role will give you genuine opportunity to develop your career to the next level including hands-on cli...
Commercial / Residential Property Solicitor - London - 2+ PQE - This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career within Underwriting - Leading ...
Construction Solicitor - An exciting opportunity for an experienced Construction Solicitor to join a market leading firm and take advantage of high...
Commercial Property Solicitor, Central London, 3-7 years' PQE - A unique opportunity to join an established, mid-sized London firm. Call us now on...
Family Solicitor / Paralegal, London - 4 years experience - Exciting opportunity to work with a specialist Partner covering all family matters - C...
Corporate Solicitor, Kent, 2-5 Years PQE - A New role has arisen for an ambitious Corporate Solicitor to join a highly reputable team in Kent. Call...
Legal Secretary - Private Client - London - Our well-regarded law firm have a current requirement for a Legal Secretary to support two partners in ...