eNL London & South East
Tel: 0207 183 8586
About eNL London & South East
eNL London & South East
eNL’s London & South East team manages the recruitment of legal staff across a variety of sectors. With a strong presence within the private practice market, we also boast specific expertise in relation to public sector and in-house appointments. Our sector specialist consultants provide first rate market knowledge within their geographical location and individual markets.
Gemma Jones – Director
Gemma joined eNL in 2006 and has a recruitment career that spans over 15 years. As a Director at eNL, Gemma is instrumental in driving the business forward and ensuring that eNL remains a recruitment partner of choice amongst law firms and commercial businesses.
- Gemma joined eNL as a Senior Consultant and has progressed her career to a Director of the business.
- Gemma has extensive hands-on experience in the legal market, specifically focused on the London and South East region and is recognised for providing practical, honest and realistic advice to both job-seekers and potential hirers.
- She works in partnership with key private practice firms across the South East, helping them to deliver on their overall growth plans, both with strategic senior hires and more junior staff. Her legal and recruitment knowledge means that she is the “go to” person for many of her clients, not just for recruitment enquiries but for general advice on changes and development in the market, salary advice and internal staffing issues.
- A quality driven, manager of people, she ensures that eNL delivers a consistent high level of service to clients and candidates in the legal market.
- A credible and respected Senior Recruiter and Business Director, Gemma is a Certified Recruitment Professional (CertRP) and Member of the Institute of Recruitment Professionals (MIRP).
Rebecca Barry – Operations Director
Rebecca has worked within the legal recruitment sector since 2001. Promoted to Associate Director in 2007 and Operations Director in 2010.
- Rebecca’s client list includes a selection of the UK’s Top 200 law firms including leading regional firms in the Midlands and South East as well as national and mid-tier practices in central and west London.
- Assists in the delivery of strategic growth plans.
- Provides expert advice to Lawyers and Partners looking to make directional career moves.
- Recognised for delivering recruitment advice that is both knowledgeable and bespoke to meet individual needs.
- Commercial in approach and mindful of the wider impact that the wrong hire/move can make to an individual or law firm.
- Certified Recruitment Professional (CertRP) and Member of the Institute of Recruitment Professionals (MIRP).
- Graduate of the leadership programme and Common Purpose.
- 2012 Chair of Birmingham Young Professional of the Year.
- Shortlisted 2012 IRP Awards for 'Best Contribution to the Community’.
Rachel Smith - Consultant
Rachel is an expert Consultant specialising in legal recruitment on a permanent basis across London and the South East.
- An accomplished recruiter, Rachel is focused to deliver honest and commercially focused advice.
- She has been working in the legal recruitment marketplace since 2008 and has built up in depth commercial knowledge.
- Committed to building close relationships with both candidates and clients to provide them with innovative solutions to their search requirements.
Pasquale Agatiello – Senior Consultant (In-house)
A specialist recruitment professional since 2000, Pasquale has worked for some of the most reputable global recruitment organisations in the world. He specialises in in-house legal recruitment across the EMEA region.
- Works across all sectors including; banking, financial services, manufacturing, FMCG, IT, telecommunications, energy, construction and engineering.
- Recruits at all levels from newly qualified Lawyers to Head of Legal, Legal Director, General Counsel and Company Secretary.
- Experienced in the full range of permanent recruitment solutions, including search and selection, contingency search and retained assignments.
Kaye Thumpston – Divisional Manager
Kaye is a Divisional Manager within eNL’s interim / locum division and has responsibility for the temporary legal recruitment team nationally.
- Kaye has been involved in legal recruitment since 2006 and has over ten years experience within the interim / locum legal professional market.
- Kaye is well placed to offer sound career advice, with a proven track record of supporting candidates moving into and around the temporary legal field.
- Educated to postgraduate level, including a first class honours degree and a distinction in her postgraduate legal qualification, Kaye has a thorough understanding of what clients require and has built up a strong network of contacts throughout the UK.
- Her practical and honest advice has resulted in a successful commercial reputation respected by both candidates and clients.
119 jobs with eNL London & South East
Real Estate Development Solicitor, 4-5 PQE, Hampshire. Call us now on 020 7183 8586.
Commercial Property Solicitor, 2+ PQE, Bedfordshire. A highly rewarding position has become available for a driven and dynamic Commercial Property...
Senior Corporate Solicitor/Partner, 5+ PQE, Dorset. Are you looking to develop your career working with a first class regional practice?
Legal Secretary - Residential Property, London - Work closely with a highly specialised, skilled team- Call eNL on 0207 183 8586
Senior Residential Conveyancer, Hampshire/Berkshire, 4+ PQE - A wonderful opportunity to join a successful regional firm working on a the full ran...
Residential Conveyancer, Hampshire/Berkshire, 3+ PQE - A wonderful opportunity to join a successful regional firm working on a the full range of r...
Private Client Solicitor - Oxfordshire 2+ PQE - Are you a Private Client Solicitor seeking progression and looking to take your career to the next ...
Employment Consultant, Remote Working, 5+ PQE - A unique opportunity to join a growing, specialist Employment firm and work remotely with the abili...
Family Solicitor, London - Immediate start for a permanent or temporary Family Solicitor - Family or Children Panel member - Call eNL on 0207 183 8...
Self-Employed Employment Partner - Home Based - Are you tired of someone else benefiting from all your hard work? - Call eNL on 0161 850 0745
Self-Employed Employment Partner - Home Based - Take charge of your career in a role with truly unlimited earning potential - No following required...
Newly Qualified Immigration Solicitor, Bedfordshire. An opportunity not to be missed for any newly qualified solicitor looking pursue an exciting c...
Immigration Solicitor, 5+ PQE, Bedfordshire. An exceptional opportunity for a well rounded Immigration Solicitor who is keen to embark on a new ch...
Private Client Solicitor, 3-6 PQE, London - An exceptional opportunity to join this leading succession and tax team in the City. Call us now on 020...
Debt Recovery Solicitor, 1-4 PQE, Dorset - An exciting opportunity to join a leading asset and debt recovery team. Call us now on 020 7183 8586.
Corporate Solicitor, 1-2 years+ PQE, Hertfordshire - A top 50 law firm is looking to appoint an additional Corporate Solicitor to deal with a varie...
In-house Commercial Property Solicitor / Legal Executive, 1 - 4 PQE - An exciting opportunity to move in-house and deal with a range of commercial ...
Commercial Associate/Senior Associate, 2 - 8+ PQE - A unique opportunity to join a Top 100 practice in Hertfordshire handling a mixed bag of commer...
Self Employed Consultant- London 6+ PQE - Are you looking for a better work life balance? Are you confined to the same routines, office location ...
Company Commercial Solicitor, West Sussex, NQ - 5 years PQE - Are you looking to join a well-established handling a mixed bag of corporate and com...