eNL London & South East
Tel: 0207 183 8586
About eNL London & South East
eNL London & South East
eNL’s London & South East team manages the recruitment of legal staff across a variety of sectors. With a strong presence within the private practice market, we also boast specific expertise in relation to public sector and in-house appointments. Our sector specialist consultants provide first rate market knowledge within their geographical location and individual markets.
Gemma Jones – Director
Gemma joined eNL in 2006 and has a recruitment career that spans over 15 years. As a Director at eNL, Gemma is instrumental in driving the business forward and ensuring that eNL remains a recruitment partner of choice amongst law firms and commercial businesses.
- Gemma joined eNL as a Senior Consultant and has progressed her career to a Director of the business.
- Gemma has extensive hands-on experience in the legal market, specifically focused on the London and South East region and is recognised for providing practical, honest and realistic advice to both job-seekers and potential hirers.
- She works in partnership with key private practice firms across the South East, helping them to deliver on their overall growth plans, both with strategic senior hires and more junior staff. Her legal and recruitment knowledge means that she is the “go to” person for many of her clients, not just for recruitment enquiries but for general advice on changes and development in the market, salary advice and internal staffing issues.
- A quality driven, manager of people, she ensures that eNL delivers a consistent high level of service to clients and candidates in the legal market.
- A credible and respected Senior Recruiter and Business Director, Gemma is a Certified Recruitment Professional (CertRP) and Member of the Institute of Recruitment Professionals (MIRP).
Rebecca Barry – Operations Director
Rebecca has worked within the legal recruitment sector since 2001. Promoted to Associate Director in 2007 and Operations Director in 2010.
- Rebecca’s client list includes a selection of the UK’s Top 200 law firms including leading regional firms in the Midlands and South East as well as national and mid-tier practices in central and west London.
- Assists in the delivery of strategic growth plans.
- Provides expert advice to Lawyers and Partners looking to make directional career moves.
- Recognised for delivering recruitment advice that is both knowledgeable and bespoke to meet individual needs.
- Commercial in approach and mindful of the wider impact that the wrong hire/move can make to an individual or law firm.
- Certified Recruitment Professional (CertRP) and Member of the Institute of Recruitment Professionals (MIRP).
- Graduate of the leadership programme and Common Purpose.
- 2012 Chair of Birmingham Young Professional of the Year.
- Shortlisted 2012 IRP Awards for 'Best Contribution to the Community’.
Rachel Smith - Consultant
Rachel is an expert Consultant specialising in legal recruitment on a permanent basis across London and the South East.
- An accomplished recruiter, Rachel is focused to deliver honest and commercially focused advice.
- She has been working in the legal recruitment marketplace since 2008 and has built up in depth commercial knowledge.
- Committed to building close relationships with both candidates and clients to provide them with innovative solutions to their search requirements.
Pasquale Agatiello – Senior Consultant (In-house)
A specialist recruitment professional since 2000, Pasquale has worked for some of the most reputable global recruitment organisations in the world. He specialises in in-house legal recruitment across the EMEA region.
- Works across all sectors including; banking, financial services, manufacturing, FMCG, IT, telecommunications, energy, construction and engineering.
- Recruits at all levels from newly qualified Lawyers to Head of Legal, Legal Director, General Counsel and Company Secretary.
- Experienced in the full range of permanent recruitment solutions, including search and selection, contingency search and retained assignments.
Kaye Thumpston – Divisional Manager
Kaye is a Divisional Manager within eNL’s interim / locum division and has responsibility for the temporary legal recruitment team nationally.
- Kaye has been involved in legal recruitment since 2006 and has over ten years experience within the interim / locum legal professional market.
- Kaye is well placed to offer sound career advice, with a proven track record of supporting candidates moving into and around the temporary legal field.
- Educated to postgraduate level, including a first class honours degree and a distinction in her postgraduate legal qualification, Kaye has a thorough understanding of what clients require and has built up a strong network of contacts throughout the UK.
- Her practical and honest advice has resulted in a successful commercial reputation respected by both candidates and clients.
136 jobs with eNL London & South East
Head of Private Client, Surrey, 8+ PQE - Are you a talented and innovative Private Client Solicitor with excellent interpersonal skills? A wonderfu...
eNL Legal has been exclusively retained on three exciting legal roles with Calor Gas, Warwick. Call us now on 0121 410 6994.
Private Client Legal Executive, Surrey, 2+ PQE - A wonderful opportunity to join a friendly and dynamic regional firm in their West Sussex office w...
Private Client Solicitor, Surrey, 5+ PQE - A wonderful opportunity to join a Top 200 legal firm working on a broad spectrum of private client matte...
Commercial Lawyer, London - Short-term contract - 3 month contract within busy Commercial organisation - Call eNL on 0207 183 8586
Professional Support Lawyer - Commercial Litigation, 5+ PQE, Berkshire. A rare opportunity has become available to join leading national law firm i...
Interim Public Law Solicitor, 3+ PQE, London - Highly respected employer with varied and interesting workload to cover permanent recruitment. Call ...
Commercial Litigation Solicitor, NQ-2 years, Buckinghamshire. A fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified or junior solicitor to join a top rate...
Dispute Resolution Solicitor, 4-6 years PQE, Berkshire. An Dispute Resolution Solicitor to join leading regional practice
Commercial Property Solicitor, 3-6 PQE, Oxfordshire. An exceptional opportunity for a talented Commercial property Solicitor to join its leading te...
Commercial Litigation Solicitor, 5+ PQE, Berkshire. Call us now on 020 7183 8586.
New Homes Conveyancer, 1+ PQE, Hampshire. A successful regional practice have an exciting opening for a Residential Property Conveyancer to join th...
Regulatory Barrister, 4+ PQE, London/Hampshire. An exceptional opportunity to join a leading practice with an outstanding reputation in the Regulat...
Commercial Property Solicitor, London - Immediate start, flexible role - Handling interesting commercial property caseload
Part-Time Residential Conveyancing Locum, Buckinghamshire - 3 days a week on an on going locum basis - Call eNL on 0207 183 8586
Regulatory Legal Assistant, London - 3 month contract- play a key role in progressing complex regulatory investigations
Commercial Property Paralegal, London, 12 months experience - Opportunity to join a top 200 law firm as a Commercial Property Paralegal.
Commercial Property Paralegal. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Paralegal
Marine Paralegal, Hampshire. A rare opportunity for a Paralegal to you join a leading law practice and develop their career
In-house Legal Counsel - Swindon - Fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Solicitor who is interested in a broader commercial role.