Practice group/Business service team:.
Type of Vacancy:
Full time/Part time:
Contract/Part time details:
Eversheds is not your average law firm and we're not looking for average people. We do things differently - in the way we treat our people and the service we provide. That's how we've become one of the largest law firms in the world and a great place to work and develop your career.
The Inhouse Team are a dedicated team of Document Processing Specialists and an integral part of the Eversheds community, delivering document processing services to Eversheds office worldwide. The professional background within the team is quite diverse, with experience and expertise in areas such as law, marketing, journalism, TV production, IT and teaching; a large and complementary array of skills and abilities exists under the Eversheds Inhouse roof.
The Inhouse Team’s aim is “to deliver the highest standards in service and quality to all practice groups and key clients”.
You will need to be flexible as shift patterns would apply. The current shift patterns available are;
We are also happy to consider Individual seeking part time opportunities.
As a Document Processing Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
· Managing the prioritisation and distribution of incoming work to the department;
· Transcription of legal documents from digitally-dictated material (BigHand/Speech Recognition/Windows Media Player);
· Creating and amending documents, pitches and presentations;
· Reformatting lengthy and complex documents, performing comparisons and conversions to different formats;
· Production of Excel spreadsheets/charts and creation of Excel formulae.
Skills and experience:
This job might be for you if:
· You like to learn new things and learn quickly.
· You pay attention to the details. You have a “right first time” approach.
· You’re patient - you like to your share knowledge and help people.
· You’re able to work to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
· You have in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Good level of education
· Experience of working in a Document Production team within a large city law firm or similar corporate environment is preferred.
We're a modern, progressive law firm. We think differently and we've built a culture where individual skills and personalities can shine through. At Eversheds, we believe that innovation comes from a culture of genuine equality and diversity and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments individuals may require in the recruitment process, or once in post.
Eversheds endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, when we do need to engage with agencies, Eversheds operates within a preferred supplier list.