This job is no longer available
02 September 2014
30 September 2014
£45000 - £55000 per annum
- This position sits within the 1st line of defence assisting the COO and assist in the legal and regulatory requrements across the International operation.
- Be the first point of contact for matters relating to the business risk and regulatory compliance.
- Providing key support to the COO in reviewing existing policies and procedures.
- Maintaining effective systems and controls in relations to legal and regulatory requirements and liasing with the 2nd LoD to implement the policies and procedures.
- Preparing the Business Risk register, including new and emerging risks and ensure there is adequate mitigation of risk before issuance.
- Liasing with group functions including legal, tax and the 2nd LoD to understand impact changes and developments that will effect the business.
- Be the main source of sanctions advice in the 1st LoD, and setting up a review process for sanctions including counter-party, or countries which cannot be traded with, and ensuring all payments against sanctions.
- Regulary reviewing business contacts and informing the COO/CEO of any anomalies.
- Enhance the existing control framework, and ensure it meet the demands of a growing business.
Operating out of offices in the UK, Dubai, Asia and Australia, we are ideally placed to assist law firms, banks and companies with their legal recruitment on an international basis.