This job is no longer available
Our Financial Services Regulatory & Asset Management team has over 80 lawyers across our office network, covering all of the world's principal financial markets. We are able to offer our clients expertise in the key regions, from our U.S. regulatory practice led from our New York and Washington D.C. to a full-service coverage of the key European jurisdictions. We also have well established offices in the Middle East and Asia Pacific region that have been involved in setting up many of the regulatory systems that exist in those regions today.
Our lawyers offer clients extensive regulatory experience and they lead thinking on regulatory developments, helping clients in lobbying on, planning for and implementing changes as they occur. Areas we advise on include bank securities and derivatives regulation, capital and liquidity requirements, marketing and selling restrictions, clearing and settlement, custody and prime brokerage and recovery and resolution planning. As an international team we are very experienced in providing international comparative advice on regulatory matters that helps our clients decide where best to conduct their business and gives them a competitive advantage. We are currently advising on the global reform agenda around derivatives, bank resolution and fund regulation.
- 2:1 law degree or equivalent
- LPC preferred
- Prior office work experience
- Must be a team player
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Organised and methodical approach to work
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work hard within a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
- Positive attitude and style with clients and fee earners
- Pro-active approach and ability to demonstrate initiative
- Excellent communication, professionalism and interpersonal skills
Who we are looking for
Excellent communication, professionalism and interpersonal skills are essential. The successful candidate will be proactive and have a high level of initiative. In addition, the candidate must have a sound working knowledge of Excel and Word.