Eversheds is an award winning law firm with strong presence in Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
Main purpose of the role is to provide high level document production assistance to all practice groups or key clients.
The key responsibilities for this role are;
• Transcription of legal documentation from digitally-dictated material (Bighand/Windows Media Player).
• Processing of documents from typed and handwritten format
• Reformatting of documents to conform with firm’s house style
• Production and processing of ‘client-style’ documents in specified styles i.e. non-Eversheds’ style
• Scanning of documents using OCR scanning process and reformatting in firm’s house style or in requested house style
• Scanning of images in JPEG, GIF, BITMAP and PDF
• Importation of graphics into documents as requested
• Production of PowerPoint presentation work in Eversheds house style
• Production of Excel spread sheets/charts/creation of Excel formulae
• Production of document comparisons using Microsoft Word Compare
• Burning of CD bibles using Adobe Acrobat Professional 7 and burning onto CD/DVD
• Use of Microsoft Visio and Microsoft project as and when requested
• Use of Microsoft Project as and when requested
• Liaising with internal clients with regard to work produced and notification of completion of work/deadline alteration
• Able to manage workflow and understand team priorities by picking up work in order of priority
• Attend 1:1 meetings with team leader/evening supervisor.
• To make best use of the Learning and Development pages, liaising with the team leader/evening supervisor in relation to any training opportunities
Successful candidate must possess the following skills and experience;
• In-depth knowledge of the full suite of Microsoft products and a flair for technical issues.
• Has a commitment to produce quality documents by means of correctly interpreting customer work requirements
• Has a ‘can do’ attitude taking ownership within a team environment
• Shares knowledge with other operators
• Has the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Able to use appropriate style of communication with clients to achieve positive outcome (email, telephone and in person)
We don't just want people who are great Document Production Operator’s, but individuals who can think on their feet, work well with our clients and get things done. You will have the opportunity to learn new skills alongside people who are great to get on with. We will fully reward you for your talents in a highly supportive environment that offers genuine career paths.