This job is no longer available
Brunswick Group is looking to hire a Legal Director to be based in its central London headquarters.
The position will assume responsibility for providing legal advice and strategy to senior stakeholders across the business and will play an integral part in the delivery of Brunswick’s services globally, across all regions excluding the US.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Drafting and negotiating all commercial contracts for the business (including complex cross-border agreements)
- Continuing management and appraisal of all standard-form agreements
- Working closely with Brunswick’s Partners and Directors to provide commercial, pragmatic advice at all stages of the client relationship
- In partnership with the Compliance Partner, ensuring continued business-wide compliance with relevant regulatory regimes and internal policies
- Overall responsibility for a range of ad-hoc legal matters (litigation, employment, IP, corporate)
The ideal candidate will be a qualified Solicitor or Barrister with:
- Minimum of 5 years' PQE in general commercial contracts
- Demonstrable in-house experience in a client-service environment
- Strong drafting skills with extensive experience of complex commercial negotiations
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels to legal and non-legal professionals alike
- Strong commercial/business acumen
Please note that reference to PQE is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Brunswick is a leading business communications firm: a global partnership with 22 offices in 13 countries. Founded in 1987, Brunswick has grown organically, operating as a single profit centre – allowing the business to respond seamlessly to its clients’ needs, wherever they are in the world.
All direct and third party applications will be sent to Robert Walters for their consideration.
Apply below or to find out more about the Legal Director job contact Ashley King on Ashley.King@RobertWalters.com or call +44207509 8433 quoting the reference 2054230.