This job is no longer available
Eversheds is an award winning law firm with strong presence in Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
The MI team is part of the Business Intelligence Team in the Insolvency department at Bridgewater Place that provides analysis, financial reporting & billing for the whole unsecured recoveries operation and to Eversheds Central Legal Team.
The department also manages a client database of insolvent debt with a value of over £5bn GBP. The client is one of the leaders of the Insolvency market in the UK and we are currently their sole provider in the UK with further expansion anticipated in both the UK and International markets.
The person will be responsible for actioning, developing and analysing a wide range of tasks and initiatives. To include, but not inclusive of;
· Automation of reporting (mainly moving current reporting to MS Reporting Services)
· Preparation of presentations (mainly in MS PowerPoint)
· Ad hoc Management Information
· Recurring KPI and report production
· Budget reporting
· Human Resources reporting,
· Presentation of data then analysing the business model for gaps, exceptions and suggesting new ways of working to the management team,
Successful candidate possess the following skills and experience:
· Experience of working with and analysing technical data, including dealing with complex queries, presenting information to clients and third party suppliers
· Ability to demonstrate experience of contributing strategically to the direction of the business and/or it's components
· Excellent communication at various levels within a similar large scale organisation
· Microsoft Access, Excel and PowerPoint skills to an advanced standard
· Expert user of SQL and SQL Server Reporting Services
· Knowledge of SQL Server Integration Services would be an advantage
As part of your career at Eversheds, you will receive tailored professional development, the opportunity to work alongside an exceptional team and be supported by partners. You will be part of a firm that is recognised for innovation and forward thinking. If this sounds like a firm you want to be part of, apply now.