This job is no longer available
Eversheds is an award winning law firm with strong presence in Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
Our company commercial group handles major projects for some of the largest clients in the world. We enable our lawyers to stretch their skills and gain experience few other law firms can offer. Our group includes a wide variety of experts, from dealmakers and banking experts through to contract drafters and IP specialists.
If you would like to join us we are looking for a highly motivated, committed, organised Office Manager to join our Company Commercial team.
The candidate will be involved on a regular basis with:
· Daily workflow and resource management together with general administrative tasks
· Holiday and absence management
· People management, including performance development when required
· Supporting completion of annual PDR process and conducting secretarial review meetings
· Recruitment of secretarial team, managing process from requisition stage through to formal offer
· Departmental induction of new staff and completion of probation process
· Assisting with financial hygiene
· Co-ordination of internal moves, including trainee seat rotation
· Supporting marketing and BD events for the practice group
The key skills and experience required for this role are:
· Experience of people management
· Good communication skills both written and oral.
· The ability to work with every level of staff including Senior Management
· Excellent organisational skills
· Strategic thinker
· Attention to detail
· Workflow administration
· Good understanding of Client Service Excellence.
· An understanding of financial matters
As part of your career at Eversheds, you will receive tailored professional development, the opportunity to work alongside an exceptional team and be supported by managers. You will be part of a firm that is recognised for innovation and forward thinking. If this sounds like a firm you want to be part of, apply now.