This job is no longer available
Eversheds is an award winning law firm with strong presence in Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
Your role as Credit Controller will be vital in ensuring we maximise client turnover and minimise bad debts through effective interpretation and application of the firms Credit Policy.
Working as part of a fast paced, supportive and dynamic team, your remit will encompass all aspects of the credit control function including collection of high value accounts, KPI performance, ledger reviews, and compliance. You will be responsible for supporting your colleagues in relation to client queries and identifying any risks and escalating accordingly. You will understand the end to end process for each of your key clients recommending improvements if necessary and ensuring the clients portfolio is updated accordingly.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate:
· Experience of complex credit control for a large organisation
· Proven success in a fast paced credit control environment handling high volume high value clients
· A target driven focus
· Ability to build strong relationships with finance/internal and external clients
· Positive and can do attitude to problem solving
· Offer new ideas and share experience to maximise cash flow across the business.
As part of your career at Eversheds, you will receive tailored professional development, the opportunity to work alongside an exceptional team and be supported by partners. You will be part of a firm that is recognised for innovation and forward thinking. If this sounds like a firm you want to be part of, apply now.