This job is no longer available
You’ll be faced with the challenge of meeting the needs of thousands of colleagues in an innovative culture that recognises technology as a key enabler of its services. Building on a highly sophisticated infrastructure, you will be stretching your skills but at the same time enjoying a great sense of teamwork where your contribution is highly valued.
Based in Central Birmingham this site is easily accessible to transport links
The role will include:
• Operational owner of key support processes with suppliers including Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management and Capacity Management.
• Oversees an optimum level of process governance to deliver high quality service standards with minimum process complexity.
• Responsible for the management of all risks and issues pertaining to the delivery of IT service.
• Responsible for the maintenance of ISO20000 standards.
• Assist in the delivery of commercial and contractual value from Third Parties through the oversight of quality and cost management controls.
• Supports the Senior Service Delivery manager in forming the strategic direction of service management provision.
• Acts as cover for elements of Business Relationship Manager if needed.
Skills and experience:
• Highly experienced in Service Management provision to a multi-site environment.
• Strong experience of ITIL and ISO20000.
• Appreciation of contracts construction and terminology
As a Service Delivery Manager based in Birmingham, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a very reputable organisation who aim to be first to the market for solutions for their clients and work seamlessly across borders, integrating their specialists as they need them.