This job is no longer available
Eversheds is an award winning law firm with strong presence in Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
You would be joining a team providing world class financial services to our business. You'll be someone who wants to be the best at what they do; who can handle pressure and enjoys making decisions that will have a real impact on our business. Our firm is all about teamwork and you would be a crucial part of that team - you'll find the work stimulating, the atmosphere dynamic and the results highly satisfying.
As Tax Assistant, you will support both the Head of Finance on partner matters and the Partnership Tax Accountant on LLP tax compliance and related matters.
Main responsibilities will include:
· Assist with tax provisions, partner tax payments and tax reserving;
· Respond efficiently to Partner queries;
· Liaise with HMRC & PWC;
· Assist with secondments and coordinate the firms Short Term Business Visitors (STBV) agreement;
· Withholding Tax (WHT) and related forms;
· Respond to employee related tax queries from the HR team;
· Assist in preparation of the firms annual tax computations;
· Assist with Partner capital.
You will have some mixed tax experience and some accounting knowledge. Exposure to liaising with external providers and internal stakeholders will also be important.
As part of your career at Eversheds, you will receive tailored professional development, the opportunity to work alongside an exceptional team and be supported by partners. You will be part of a firm that is recognised for innovation and forward thinking. If this sounds like a firm you want to be part of, apply now.