This job is no longer available
Eversheds is an award winning law firm with strong presence in Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
The role involves being a co-ordinator for our fund registration service (both UCITS funds and alternative investment funds (AIFs)). This involves co-ordinating the fund registrations and ongoing requirements, speaking to clients, foreign lawyers, translators and other service providers on a regular basis and co-ordinating submissions, preparing standard letters and forms and checking and making amendments to funds documentation and dealing with ad hoc client queries.
It also involves operating and maintaining an extranet website for our IFN clients.
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
· An interest in the job and a “can do” attitude
· Excellent customer service skills
· An eye for detail, strong organisational skills and able to take responsibility for own workload
· Confidence in dealing with telephone enquiries
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills
· Good IT skills
· Must be a team player, willing to help out wherever needed.
As part of your career at Eversheds, you will receive tailored professional development, the opportunity to work alongside an exceptional team and be supported by partners. You will be part of a firm that is recognised for innovation and forward thinking. If this sounds like a firm you want to be part of, apply now.