This job is no longer available
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a major international law firm to become part of a first-class commercial development and investment team, with a 'reputation for its ability to handle the most sophisticated deals' (Chambers UK).
As part of Wragge Lawrence Graham & Co's real estate practice, you'll help to grow an already thriving business, developing your experience and exposure to the sector's biggest players on their most significant projects.
Director, Commercial Development & Investment practice, UK.
Competitive salary & benefits package.
The team is looking for a self-motivated, collaborative individual to undertake acquisition, development and disposal transactions for UK and international developers and investors. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be a team player, remain calm under pressure and strive to deliver solutions of the highest quality. You will be proactive, exhibit exceptional attention to detail and have the ability to inspire confidence in clients, partners and peers alike.
- Advising on the acquisition, letting and disposal of freehold and leasehold, registered and unregistered land
- Advising on the acquisition, disposal, letting and general management of real estate investment portfolios
- Advising on the initial acquisition (including site assembly) and development of sites, the grant of multiple occupational agreements and sale/funding/joint venture development arrangements
- Advising corporate entities on strategic real estate projects
- Assume a senior managerial and fee earning position within the team
- Mentor and tutor junior team members
- Seven years' PQE England and Wales qualified lawyer
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Comfortable dealing with clients with minimal levels of supervision
- Outstanding drafting, negotiation and problem solving skills
The firm: Wragge Lawrence Graham & Co is made up of more than 1,300 people across ten offices worldwide. Bigger, better and stronger than ever, the newly merged firm is home to one of the UK's largest real estate practices. Our people work together as a single team to provide a streamlined, hassle-free experience for our clients.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail or to make an application please contact our retained consultant Paul Duffy at Anakin Seal Legal on +44 (0) 121 6166099 or +44 (0) 7917187116 (out of hours) or email by clicking on the Apply Now button.