This job is no longer available
Eversheds is not your average law firm and we're not looking for average people. We do things differently - in the way we treat our people and the service we provide. That's how we've become one of the largest law firms in the world and a great place to work and develop your career.
Eversheds Consulting is an exciting, innovative and established group that currently works with senior in house lawyers to deliver legal strategy, risk and compliance programmes, flexible resource, HR expertise and project management.
The activities of the Management Consultant will often be complex and varied. Consultancy is essentially entrepreneurial in nature and project-based. Projects can vary in length depending on the demands of the client.
You will ensure that when designated as the lead SMC the assignment/project is resourced appropriately, delivered on time, to budget and to the required quality standard (within agreed specifications). You will be responsible for delivering end to end projects and developing client relationships whilst on-site, and in conjunction with the Consulting Partners. As a SMC you will be in a direct client delivery facing role, therefore you must be confident and demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
You will also support the Consulting partners on a range of different projects and roles in a fast-paced environment and will always lead and deliver your own client projects. Responsibilities will include:
· Liaising with client and in-house teams regarding assignment development and progress;
· manage client relationship and expectations throughout the assignment/project and regular communication;
· identify new opportunities with clients when working with them through client business development;
· carrying out research and data collection working within our clients office working with Legal teams to understand current working; and
· conducting analysis with client utilised from the data collection process undertaken.
Skills and experience:
Our Senior Consultants are accomplished and well rounded, educated to degree level, with diverse backgrounds spanning at least five years in different sectors and experiences in an innovate commercial environment and demonstrate:
· Exceptional Client relationship building and client facing interpersonal skills;
· Excellent leadership and line management skills in managing small and large teams;
· Outstanding organisational and proven project management skills;
· Proven time management and ability to meet deadlines;
· Proven research skills and ability to absorb and interpret complex information concisely;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
· High level of numeracy - ability to analyse and manipulate data;
· Strong IT skills, proficiency in Microsoft office suites;
· The ability to absorb and summarise information succinctly; and
· Proven effective presentation and negotiating skills.
Travel: 75% mobile