This job is no longer available
Eversheds is an award winning law firm with strong presence in Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
This role is to support an exceptional client take-on service to partners and legal advisers, ensuring that agreed service levels, compliance requirements and internal targets are met.
Key responsibilities include;
· Conducting and analysing a high volume of conflict searches within predefined service levels
· To interrogate the conflict searching database as required by the business
· To analyse the conflict search results, taking into account professional standards under the SRA’s Code of Conduct, our internal policies and procedures and any relevant commercial considerations, and liaising with the business where necessary
· To produce timely reports to the business with the analysis of the conflict search results and any relevant recommendations or advice
· To develop a working relationship with the legal teams and practice groups to determine best practices
· Provide assistance to the Compliance Team in dealing with routine conflict queries
· Providing an efficient & professional service to internal clients in line with defined processes, procedures & service levels
· Provide ongoing support to departmental projects relevant to the conflicts process.
· Building strong and lasting relationships with internal clients
· Ongoing support in departmental projects relevant to the conflicts process
Successful candidate must possess excellent communication skills with good understanding of a law firm’s financials. Candidate should be service oriented and understands things from client’s point of view.
As part of your career at Eversheds, you will receive tailored professional development, the opportunity to work alongside an exceptional team and be supported by managers. You will be part of a firm that is recognised for innovation and forward thinking. If this sounds like a firm you want to be part of, apply now.