This job is no longer available
Eversheds is an award winning law firm with strong presence in Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
You would be joining a team providing world class financial services to our business. You'll be someone who wants to be the best at what they do; who can handle pressure and enjoys making decisions that will have a real impact on our business.
The role will include:
- Reporting to a Senior Commercial Accountant, you will be responsible for the day to day financial management
- you will assist key stakeholders in developing the business, providing incisive, value added financial support and analysis
- Working in conjunction with the Senior Commercial Accountant and Business Services Directors to shape strategic direction
- This will involve provision of monthly reports, critical review of results, identification of potential issues and opportunities
- This role will oversee the financial management of the P&L and Balance Sheet for each function
- Day to day management of your Commercial Accounting Analyst to support you and the team in achieving the objectives of the role
The successful applicant will be fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a management accounting background and strong exposure to business partnering with non-financial stakeholders.
As a Commercial Accountant based in London, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a very reputable organisation who aim to be first to the market for solutions for their clients and work seamlessly across borders, integrating their specialists as they need them.