This job is no longer available
Eversheds is an award winning law firm with strong presence in Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
You will be responsible for the provision of full secretarial and administrative support. Your key responsibilities would include;
· Comprehensive and proactive diary and travel management including international travel.
· Anticipating future demands of team members and actions required
· Organising and planning meetings
· Acting as liaison point for clients and colleagues
· Dealing and screening calls, delivering a positive client experience
· Managing team budget and ensuring all costs are accounted for
· Paper and electronic filing.
Ideally we require someone who has previously worked as a Legal Secretary. We would require someone who thrives working in a team and takes a proactive approach to their work.
As part of your career at Eversheds in Birmingham, you will receive tailored professional development, the opportunity to work alongside an exceptional team and be supported by partners. You will be part of a firm that is recognised for innovation and forward thinking. If this sounds like a firm you want to be part of, apply now.