This job is no longer available
Eversheds is an award winning law firm with strong presence in Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
This is a challenging and varied role managing a large team of lawyers and business support staff. Team size is approximately 132 people – made up of 22 business support roles (who are your direct reports) and approximately 110 lawyers.
The role will be based in our Cambridge office but you will also be responsible for the management of the Real Estate team in London. We anticipate two days per week will be spent in the London office.
The role includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Daily workflow and resource management together with general administrative tasks.
- Holiday and absence management – in particular monitoring sickness levels and holding back to work interviews when required.
- Departmental induction of new staff and completion of probation.
- Assisting with financial hygiene
- Co-ordination of internal moves, including trainee seat rotation
- Supporting marketing and events for the practice group or office
Successful candidate must possess the following skills/experience;
- Experience of people management
- Strategic thinker
- Attention to detail
- Workflow administration
- Good understanding of Client Service Excellence.
- An understanding of financial matters
As part of your career at Eversheds in Cambridge/London, you will receive tailored professional development, the opportunity to work alongside an exceptional team and be supported by partners. You will be part of a firm that is recognised for innovation and forward thinking. If this sounds like a firm you want to be part of, apply now.