Eversheds is an award winning law firm with strong presence in Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
Working as part of the local, regional and national IT teams, and reporting into the IT Training Team Leader, you will primarily deliver training courses to the Cardiff, Birmingham and Nottingham offices. As and when required, travel to the other offices in the UK may also be required. Occasional travel to the international offices may be required.
Your key responsibility is to deliver training on all aspects of IT, via classroom-based training, webinars and 1-1s/workshops/presentations. You will also ensure all training events are appropriately scheduled and all delegate processes are appropriately administered. You will assist the training team to develop learner materials in line with Eversheds’ standards
You will need to possess the following skills and experience:
· Possess a strong training record gained within the legal business sector or similar professional services organisations
· A relevant training qualification is desirable, as well as being TAP accredited and COLF accredited
· Demonstrate experience of training people at senior levels of an organisation
· Flexibility to travel to other UK offices as and when required
· Knowledge of IT Training production tools is desirable but not essential (Adobe Captivate, SnagIt, Photoshop Elements and MS Publisher)
· Application knowledge to a high level is required on Windows XP or Windows 7, Office 2007 or above, DM5 (or similar document management system), Interaction (CRM), Elite web view (Finance system), Carpe Diem (time recording), BigHand (dictation), Webex Training Centre and Meeting Centre, SharePoint 2007, Laser Forms, E-Filing and mobile devices
As part of your career at Eversheds in Birmingham, you will receive tailored professional development, the opportunity to work alongside an exceptional team and be supported by partners who specialise. You will be part of a firm that is recognised for innovation and forward thinking. If this sounds like a firm you want to be part of, apply now.