This job is no longer available
Through Eversheds Consulting, another innovation, Agile was created to meet client demand for temporary, high quality legal professionals that provide peace of mind for clients and a link to an international law firm.
Eversheds Agile continues to surpass client expectations, and we are working with our clients, both existing and new, to further grow this innovative solution to flexible legal resourcing. To meet this demand, we are looking for legal professionals across the UK who relish the challenge of working with high profile clients.
What are we looking for?
- You are a solicitor or paralegal trained with a top tier law firm, or have in-house experience at FTSE250 companies or similar
- You enjoy the challenge of interim assignments, circa 3-9 months which are predominantly based on client site
- You have experience of working with a FTSE250 client base, and are able to work with senior stakeholders across a variety of industries
- You are trained or have experience in one of the following areas: financial services (investment, retail or insurance), real estate, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, technology and media, renewable energy and utilities, employment and litigation
- Those able to work part time or remotely will also be considered
- Legal professionals across the UK particularly in: Birmingham, Home Counties, Leeds, London, Manchester, Newcastle
What we can offer you:
- Exposure to high calibre clients, the majority of our assignments are with globally prestigious brands
- Opportunities to work within Eversheds on client facing projectsFlexibility around part time, remote working or full time assignments
- The support of the Eversheds Agile team as well as the wider Eversheds firm while you are on placement
- Links to other Eversheds Agile professionals, with regular legal briefings, updates and training
We are especially looking for legal professionals in the following sectors or specialisms:
- ISDA / Derivatives negotiation / documentation production
- AIFMD / EMIR / Dodd Frank regulation experience
- Financial services litigation
- Structured finance / Debt finance / Capital markets
- Retail banking / CCA /
- IT outsourcing
This is an excellent opportunity for high quality legal professionals looking for the flexibility of interim assignments within a FTSE250 client base. If you apply to this advert we can give you a call back to discuss.
For more information and to apply for this role, please click on the Apply Now button.