This job is no longer available
Eversheds is an award winning law firm with strong presence in Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
The main focus of this role is to provide high level assistance to our legal advisers within the Financial Services Dispute Resolution team. We are looking for a highly motivated, committed, organised and experienced Legal Secretary, to provide an appropriate split of secretarial and administrative support to six legal advisers (a mix of Partners and Solicitors).
• Provision of full secretarial, PA and administrative support
• Managing the workflow of typing, making appropriate use of the firm’s outsourced service
• Highly proactive and responsive diary management
• Organising extensive international travel, business trips, itineraries and events
• Management of emails/correspondence
• Organising internal and external meetings, to include co-ordinating reports and agendas.
• Preparation of presentations
• Acting as liaison point for clients and colleagues
• Dealing and screening calls, delivering a positive client experience
• Attending team meetings on behalf of the secretarial group
• Arranging secretarial cover for holiday and sickness absences
• File opening/closing
• High volume billing and problem-solving
• Paper and electronic filing
Skills and experience
• Experience of providing secretarial/PA support to senior partners
• Experience of billing and finance tasks
• Demonstrates a wide range of skills, including excellent interpersonal and organisation skills
• Demonstrates confidence in own ability, and anticipates what is needed
• Demonstrates flexibility and ability to use own initiative
• Takes account of others’ workloads when working together, and offers help
• Injects energy into the team
• Develops good working relationships within the team
As part of your career at Eversheds, you will receive tailored professional development, the opportunity to work alongside an exceptional team and be supported by partners who specialise. You will be part of a firm that is recognised for innovation and forward thinking. If this sounds like a firm you want to be part of, apply now.