This job is no longer available
Eversheds is an award winning law firm with strong presence in Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
The EIH Manager is an exciting new opportunity where you will lead, inspire and support a team of approx 30 people to deliver document production excellence to legal advisers across all the firm.
• Lead the team to deliver outstanding results and put innovative ideas into practice
• Introduce new working practices with the use of technology and look to continually improve and expand current offering, e.g. homeworking
• Regularly review the structure of the team to ensure it is fit for purpose and future needs
• Coach and develop the team to ensure that knowledge and skills are in line with the requirements of the internal clients and to fulfil personal potential
• Build strong relationships with a number of key people across the firm at a variety of levels
• Ensure the FAQ’s, local working instructions etc are regularly maintained
• Deliver consistent quality service to the business against SLAs
• Work with the wider team to monitor and maintain EIH’s SLAs
Skills and experience:
You will have experience working with document production and IT systems and will be able to demonstrate excellent people management skills. Critical elements of the role include highlighting areas of improvement, managing key stakeholders, and working to manage situations, issues, risks etc. You will be required to demonstrate the ability to challenge constructively, whilst possessing resilience and tenacity.
As part of your career at Eversheds, you will receive tailored professional development, the opportunity to work alongside an exceptional team and be supported by managers who specialise. You will be part of a firm that is recognised for innovation and forward thinking. If this sounds like a firm you want to be part of, apply now.