This job is no longer available
The London office of an International law firm.
The firm is looking to recruit a Managing Associate to join the Litigation department in the Financial Regulatory and Investigatory team.
The successful candidate will have a strong academic background and will be UK qualified working at a top UK or US firm with 4 to 6 years PQE.
Given the specialist nature of the work this team does, ideally, the successful candidate should have the following experience:
* non-contentious/advisory work on regulatory issues for Retail/Investment Banks, trading and broking firms, Funds, PE houses and other FS institutions;
* advising FS clients on "contentious regulatory" issues and in proceedings;
* advising FS and other clients on Regulatory/General Investigations - including managing significant document reviews;
* providing support to the Corporate and Finance departments on FS regulatory issues;
* drafting know-how in the FS regulatory space for clients;
* Strong technical and business development skills.
This role involves working closely with the partners and their existing team here in London and is a fantastic opportunity for those looking to work in a friendly and collegiate team with responsibility from day one.