This job is no longer available
Our client is a global provider of logistics solutions with operations around the world.
To support ongoing expansion and growth they are looking to appoint a new position to their MEA team. This role will be based in Maghreb (location is flexible) and will address a broad, commercial legal remit for the region.
Candidates must fulfil the following criteria:
- Qualified lawyer – around 3 – 7 PQE*
- Business fluent English and French – MANDATORY, Arabic is desirable
- Commercial contracts experience gained within an in-house environment
- Exposure to regional business practices, legislation and regulations
- Understanding of local labour and employment law and associated dispute management
- A robust character with the ability to operate in a stand-alone capacity
- Code of conduct, ethics and compliance experience, plus training administration
- A proven ability to build and maintain productive business relationships with internal and external partners
If you fulfil the above criteria and are ready to take your next career step with this successful, global organisation please forward your details to Kirsty Tomlinson for review.
*McKenzie Douglas considers all applications on merit