This job is no longer available
Eversheds is an award winning law firm with strong presence in Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
The position of Data Analyst is within the Volume Services Department, situated within the Real Estate Group. The department manages a portfolio of insolvent dent for one of the firm's top 5 clients.
The individual will be:
· Adaptable and flexible and be able to work without supervision
· Able to effectively use existing knowledge to complete new tasks
· Proactive in taking full responsibility of own and teams workload
· Capable of establishing good working relationships with colleagues an both internal and external clients
· A quick learner and good communicator
· Willing to undertake tasks not within your usual area of responsibility
· Determined and resilient, with an ability to produce quality work in short timescales and under pressure
· Meticulous with a strong eye for detail
Success candidate will need to possess the following skills/experience;
· Ability to work accurately and to a high standard.
· Have the ability to make decisions and the ability to negotiate and influence.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Administration skills
· Computer literate and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Experience of working in an environment of regular change
Additionally Data Analyst will need to have good Microsoft Office skills (essential: experienced user of Access and Excel as the majority of the work will be done within these two applications).
As part of your career at Eversheds, you will receive tailored professional development, the opportunity to work alongside an exceptional team and be supported by managers who specialise. You will be part of a firm that is recognised for innovation and forward thinking. If this sounds like a firm you want to be part of, apply now.