This job is no longer available
An excellent Analyst opportunity in Real Estate has arisen to work for Eversheds a world renowned law firm in our Leeds office. Eversheds is an award winning law firm with strong presence in Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
The roles are within the Volume Services Department, situated within the Real Estate Group. The department manages a portfolio of insolvent debt for one of the firm's top 5 clients.
The Analyst job holder will be responsible for:
· Sorting and processing information from post and other sources
· Analysing information & extracting relevant details to progress claims
· - Inputting data on in house system
· Query resolution
· Building positive relationships with suppliers
· Making outbound calls to suppliers to progress insolvency cases
· Processing internal and external reports (using Excel and in house systems)
· Taking inbound calls as/when required
· General administration
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
· Ability to work accurately and to a high standard.
· Have the ability to make decisions and the ability to negotiate and influence.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Administration skills
· Computer literate and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Experience of working in an environment of regular change
· Additionally Data Analyst will need to have good Microsoft Office skills (essential: experienced user of Access and Excel as the majority of the work will be done within these two applications).
As part of your career at Eversheds, you will receive tailored professional development, the opportunity to work alongside an exceptional team and be supported by managers who specialise. You will be part of a firm that is recognised for innovation and forward thinking. If this sounds like a firm you want to be part of, apply now.