This job is no longer available
Eversheds is an award winning law firm with strong presence in Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
The Eversheds real estate practice has status and substance. External commentators often refer to us as one of the largest real estate practices.
Based in Central Edinburgh this site is easily accessible to transport links
The role will include:
- Client liaison,
- Diary management,
- Arranging meetings and conferences,
- Conference calls, billing,
- File management, and audio/copy typing of correspondence and documents
Successful candidate will have previous legal secretarial and administration experience. Furthermore, you will need to possess the following skills;
- A minimum of 70 wpm typing speed for copy and audio, audio typing or word
- Processing MS Office skills are essential.
- Strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of key financial transactions including client/office payments and receipts, and billing.
As a Legal Secretary based in Central Edinburgh, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a very reputable organisation who aim to be first to the market for solutions for their clients and work seamlessly across borders, integrating their specialists as they need them.