This job is no longer available
Eversheds is an award winning law firm with strong presence in Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
This role is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to advance their career in financial control in a dynamic and exciting working environment, with significant opportunities for career development for the right candidate.
This role will have significant exposure to senior stakeholders, including the Head of Financial Control, Head of Tax, Head of Commercial and the Group Finance Director.
Core responsibilities and accountabilities;
• Manage the monthly close process for the group
• Consolidation of the group accounts
• Manage the delivery of statutory accounts for the UK and International entities working across the firm.
• Day to day coordination of the audit for the UK and International entities
• Update and maintain the group cash flow forecast and analysis
• Manage the retained earning reconciliation for all entities ensuring that accounting is completed accurately
• Review all partner accounting entries and ensure that these are in line with SORP
• Lead financial control improvement and efficiencies as they arise, examples of the projects currently in the pipeline are:
The role will suit a qualified accountant with 3 years PQE, however, any candidates who can demonstrate the appropriate skills and experience will be considered.
As a Group Financial Accountant based in London, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a very reputable organisation who aim to be first to the market for solutions for their clients and work seamlessly across borders, integrating their specialists as they need them.