This job is no longer available
An excellent Marketing Manager opportunity in Business Services has arisen to work for Eversheds a world renowned law firm in our Birmingham or Cardiff office. Eversheds is an award winning law firm with strong presence in Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
The Eversheds Marketing Team is widely recognised as challenging the paradigm of traditional law firm marketing. Join us if you thrive in an environment where you are genuinely empowered to lead and deliver on highly strategic and innovative client-facing programmes and projects.
Based in Central Birmingham or Cardiff this site is easily accessible to transport links
The role will include:
- Enhance the external profile of the Group’s services, products and legal advisers via PR, events, legal directories, website, social media and other channels.
- Intelligently tailor the group’s sales messages for specific sectors and opportunities.
- Proactively manage the group’s targeting and client retention programmes, engaging with Partners and Associates
- Encourage full and effective use of the Firm’s client database
Skills & experience
- Solid marketing and business development experience, gained within a business-to-business environment.
- Proven ability to build and nurture strong internal relationships
- Team player who promotes a collegiate environment
- Creative and commercial thinker
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage conflicting timescales
- Must be skilled in using MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Confident and credible in dealing with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Pragmatic, robust and resourceful, with the ability to adapt quickly to different situations and personalities
As a Marketing Manager based in central Birmingham or Cardiff, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a very reputable organisation who aim to be first to the market for solutions for their clients and work seamlessly across borders, integrating their specialists as they need them.
We're a modern, progressive law firm. We think differently and we've built a culture where individual skills and personalities can shine through. At Eversheds, we believe that innovation comes from a culture of genuine equality and diversity and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments individuals may require in the recruitment process, or once in post.
Eversheds endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, when we do need to engage with agencies, Eversheds operates within a preferred supplier list.