This job is no longer available
Eversheds is an award winning law firm with strong presence in Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
This role is within the Volume Services department, situated within the Real Estate group. The department manages a portfolio of insolvent debt for one of the firm’s top 5 clients.
The job holder will be responsible for:
· Building positive relationships with clients and suppliers
· Managing more complex Analyst case work and projects
· Assisting the Team Leader to meet audit deadlines
· Assisting team leaders to effectively handle queries &/or complaints
· Responding to data requests in a timely and accurate manner
· Working with Team Leader to ensure client/supplier SLAs and targets are met
We are looking for a candidate who displays the following:
· Ability to work accurately and to a high standard
· Ability to balances own tasks with priorities of wider team
· Have the ability to make decisions and the ability to negotiate and influence.
· Experience of giving feedback to more junior team members
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Administration skills
· Computer literate and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Experience of working in an environment of regular change
· Ideally, the job holder will have a minimum of 12 months experience in the role of Analyst
As part of your career at Eversheds, you will receive tailored professional development, the opportunity to work alongside an exceptional team and be supported by managers who specialise. You will be part of a firm that is recognised for innovation and forward thinking. If this sounds like a firm you want to be part of, apply now.