This job is no longer available
This is your chance to be part of a real success story. Our client is a digital creative agency based in Central London who has an opportunity for a commercial contracts manger or junior lawyer to join their team. Your role will be to manage all legal issues including key commercial contracts, advertising queries and risk management matters for the organisation.
Reporting to the Commercial Director and the account management team, you will oversee all legal and risk management matters to completion including:
- The managing of supplier relationships and contracts - from talent and location agents, to recruitment and social media providers.
- Drafting key commercial terms for all business contracts
- Supporting the Commercial Director and working with external and internal counsel to handle new client legal matters - such as contract amendments and legal advice
- Reviewing and approving digital advertising creative and content in line with the CAP code
- Working with the creative teams in identifying legal and CAP code risk
- Proactively offering training to the wider business on legal and risk areas.
This opportunity would suit either a junior qualified lawyer or an experienced contracts manager with at least 3 years' solid experience, who has enjoyed significant commercial contracts exposure, coupled with a thorough understanding of the CAP regulation and its application. You will have the LPC as a minimum requirement, excellent academics and a keen eye for detail.
Prior experience working in an advertising or creative industry would be very highly prized, but it is not essential. The challenging nature of the role requires a confident individual who can work fairly autonomously on legal matters and who has the ability to engage and motivate their internal client.
An interest in digital media and advertising is a must and strong project management skills will go along way.
Should this role appeal and you feel you satisfy the criteria - contact Catherine McKeown at Hudson via email to Catherine.email@example.com.Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV. Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.