This job is no longer available
Lipson Lloyd Jones PSL
24 July 2013
21 August 2013
Rare opportunity for an experienced construction lawyer to move into a PSL role and join a team of PSLs. Great career prospects.
This is a diverse role that combines technical skills, drafting and business development. Duties to include:
· Developing new content and maintaining existing content to a high standard technically and editorially
· Assisting with queries
· Contributing ideas for new content and tools
· Keeping a keen eye on legal developments in the practice area and contribute towards current awareness initiatives
· Meeting with customers as appropriate to receive feedback and to keep up to date with their needs
· Supporting the business development team
· Maintaining and developing own knowledge base
· Collaborating with the team at large supporting best practice development
The ideal candidate will have significant construction experience gained in a law firm highly regarded in this area. You should be familiar with standard form construction contracts (JCT & NEC) and some experience in construction litigation would be desirable. There is the opportunity to get involved with client meetings/pitches and great long-term career opportunities to progress within the team.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We aim to respond to all applications within two working days.
If we have not contacted you within this time frame your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required.
However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.