This job is no longer available
'Fantastic opportunity to work one of the most successful global legal recruitment firms in the UK'
The financial services team within this successful Global Legal Recruitment agency is currently looking to expand. They are seeking an entrepreneurial and driven graduate or alternatively someone with recruitment experience to join the team as a researcher.
The individual would have an excellent academic record and ideally some experience of sales. They should also have a strong sense of drive and a desire to build a successful career within recruitment. If successful you could be working within what is accepted to be one of the most rewarding commission structures available.
· Head hunting new candidates via the phone and linked in
· Match and short list candidates for live vacancies
· Mapping out candidates for senior assignments
· Preparing org charts
· Attending candidate and client meetings
· Prepare candidates for interviews, telephone existing clients to
· Ensure that all vacancies are up to date.
· Prepare advertising copy for job boards.
· Tender for new client accounts
Attributes and skills
· Be self motivated, driven and team orientated, a real can do attitude.
· Strong relationship builder who has a good work ethic and is focused.
· Financially motivated.
Please contact Matt Simmons at Laurence Simons at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (+44)(02076458557) quoting ref 573700 for further details.
About Laurence Simons
Founded in 1988, Laurence Simons is a specialist international legal and compliance recruitment consultancy. With offices across 4 continents, Laurence Simons truly is an international recruiter. We cover the whole spectrum of permanent and temporary legal and compliance positions in both the Private Practice and In-House markets from Newly Qualified through to Partner, General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer level roles.