This job is no longer available
Lipson Lloyd Jones PSL
26 March 2013
23 April 2013
£75000 - £80000 per annum
This expanding, dynamic business seeks 2 Tax PSLs to grow the team. One role is permanent and would suit a corporate tax lawyer with expertise in private equity and the other role is a fixed term contract and requires property tax experience. Both roles are ideally full time but 4 days a week would be considered.
Our client is a major information specialist and requires commercially minded tax lawyers to grow the business. Day to day duties include:
· Developing new content and maintaining existing content to a high standard technically and editorially
· Meeting with customers as appropriate to receive feedback and to keep up to date with their needs
· Supporting the sales and marketing function
· Maintaining and developing own knowledge base and expertise
· Networking and collaborating with the wider business
This role requires a breadth and depth of tax law expertise, likely to be gained in large City firm environment. You will have excellent technical skills combined with commercial acumen and customer focus.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We aim to respond to all applications within two working days.
If we have not contacted you within this time frame your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required.
However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.