Clinical Negligence Solicitor
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a regional law firm, for a committed and highly driven Clinical Negligence Solicitor to join their central Sheffield based office.
Applicants must demonstrate extensive expertise in Clinical Negligence matters, most specifically in relation to Claimant work.
The main responsibilities of the role will include;
* Assisting with casework in Clinical Negligence Law
* Attending clients, taking instructions and preparing cases
* Dealing with correspondence
* Maintaining accurate time costing procedures
* Ensuring compliance with file management
* Undertaking your own advocacy.
The successful candidate must demonstrate passion and experience in a broad range of claimant Clinical Negligence Law and must possess;
* A strong academic background with a Law degree
* Legal experience as a Clinical Negligence Fee Earner
* Clear understanding and application of Clinical Negligence Law
* Business acumen and the ability to market the Company
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office and outlook
* Experience in instructing experts in relation to complex negligence matters.
You will be a professional with a pro-active approach, have excellent client care skills and the ability to successfully market the company and generate new business.
This is an excellent opportunity for either a qualified or highly experienced non qualified fee earner to join an innovative and flexible law firm.
For further information in relation to this role, please contact Laura Chappell on 01142418030 or apply online.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.
Apply for Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly