Commercial Legal Counsel - Renewable & Sustainable Technology
A Globally-Renowned FTSE 100 Industrial & Renewables Group, with operations within Sustainable Technology, Renewable Energy and Engineering. The company operates in over 40 countries, including Europe, Asia, The Americas and Africa. With year on year business growth, the company prides itself on its constant innovation and global presence.
Advising the business on a national and international level, the successful candidate will report to the Head of Legal and be responsible for dealing with a variety of commercial matters, including;
- Advising on a wide range of domestic and international commercial matters, including;
- Drafting and negotiating licensing agreements and related agreements
- Reviewing standard terms and conditions, bespoke agreements
- Joint development agreements, consultancy agreements
- Sale/purchase agreements.
- Risk Management (legal, health and safety, compliance, financial and reputational).
- Providing legal and compliance training to the business (ABC, Competition, Sanctions)
- Promotion of the company’s Code of Ethics
- Managing early stage commercial disputes and supporting the Head of Legal on more complex disputes
- Working closely with project managers
- Instructing external law firms on matters such as non-UK advice on corporate, commercial, litigation, employment, tax, IP, property and environmental law.
A passionate and enthusiastic mid-level commercially minded lawyer who can offer value to the business by excelling in the area of stakeholder management. Prior experience in Renewable, Energy, Chemicals or Oil & Gas would be beneficial, however all candidates with relevant commercial contracts experience are encouraged to apply.
This is an exciting opportunity for a circa 4 PQE lawyer with previous in-house experience to enhance their career by facilitating the growth of a truly global business. The successful candidate will join a close-knit team with a culture of high standards and technical expertise, providing legal advice to teams covering a broad range of specialities and functions.
For further information and to apply, please contact Natalie Thomas at TAP Search on 0207 127 5274, or alternatively email your CV to email@example.com
Apply for Commercial Legal Counsel - Renewable & Sustainable Technology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly